Those who don’t belong to the digital marketing sphere may think of content marketing and SEO as synonymous. Both of these are highly crucial tools that can be used to attain online success. Whether you are a small business owner, webmaster or a blogger, you must clearly understand these two and their goals.
Content marketing is an idea that guides you about the usage of content for various marketing purposes. Content may refer to anything that you can publish online such as blogs, articles, videos, images, banners, podcasts, info graphics, product reviews and much more.
- Attract more traffic to your blog or website
- Entice more people to subscribe to your mailing list
- Increase your conversion rate
SEO is solely implemented so that search engines can easily understand it and search engine crawlers can read maximum number of pages of your website and incorporate them in their respective index.
- Higher ranking on Google
- Attract more specific and targeted visitors (by enticing users who are searching for specific things)
- Perform better compared to non SEO-optimized websites
- Attract more traffic from other prominent search engines such as Bing, Yahoo etc